Polar Controller's new smart technology works like an EKG heart monitor that attaches to critical components within your cooling equipment. By connecting the monitoring devices (hardware) to any cooling device, Polar Controller establishes a baseline and then monitors the system for changes according to the equipment profile through its patented, predictive analytics and monitoring services (software).
Polar Controller gives you peace of mind from cooling device failure such as air conditioning, freezer and refrigeration failure by providing predictive analysis and data analytics on all cooling devices in your business.
gives you peace of mind.
- Peace of mind with 24/7 live monitoring
- Saves thousands of dollars by preventing catastrophic breakdowns and perishable asset loss
- Avoids costly downtime and business closings by predicting 80% of component failures before they happen
- Reduce service technician repair time, vehicle and fuel costs up to 50% by eliminating troubleshooting
- Save up to 30% on cooling costs by promoting efficient energy use
- Extend equipment life by months or years
- Reduce negative environmental impact and carbon footprint from reduced energy consumption
- Reduce greenhouse gasses from less refrigerant in the atmosphere
- Save up to 35% on perishable business insurance (in some states)
Predictive, smart diagnostics
24/7 live system monitoring
Decreased power consumption
Reduced perishable loss
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
Marriott Courtyard Hotel
During Polar Controller's inaugural field test, the smart monitor made its first discovery of a hidden energy hog -- a walk-in cooler that appeared to be performing fine was having an unusually long compressor cycle indicating the system was low on refrigerant. By refilling refrigerant, it corrected an 82% cycle deficiency and saved hundreds of dollars a month. Because the cooler was at the right temperature, no one knew about the compressor issue.
Wicked Barley Brewing
Polar Controller installed a smart monitor on the brewery's production chiller -- a glycol system used to brew the beer. While being monitored, it was determined that one leg of the 3-phase power into the building was dropping overnight. Through Polar Controller's data analytics, we were able to identify and report the issue to the owner, thereby correcting the problem throughout the facility including the chiller system.
Polar Controller installed a smart monitor on the restaurant's new walk-in cooler. The monitor showed the unit was experiencing high energy costs and running 23 in a 24-hour day. By relocating the condenser coil to improve air flow, energy consumption was decreased by 40% with a run time of less than 9 hours per day.